Monday, May 26, 2008

See, here's the thing.

As we all know, I've been incredibly lazy with this. It's hard for me to keep up and there's so many great musicians out there that I can't even begin to get to them all.

So what I'm really trying to say is...

That I got a new writer to help me out! If I fooled any of you with the first paragraph, awesome. If not, I didn't think I would. My friend Sara Garcia will be helping me score interviews, and between the two of us, we've got some awesome ideas at making this blog rule.

We'll even be interviewing each other coming up so you all can get a feel for who's writing these things.

If you would ever like to help, our myspace links are on the side of the page, along with my e-mail address. Get in touch with us and we'll get in touch with you.

No comments: