Saturday, November 22, 2008

New short film from Nick Hartman.

I posted an interview on here a while back with Nick Hartman, a film maker in my town. He also helped me out on my Top Halloween movies list a few weeks back. Either way, I'm a fan of his videos, and sometimes it even saddens me just a bit that they're only a couple of minutes long.

Anyways, he's just put this one up last night. In his myspace bulletin, he said that he had been having terrible panic attacks about dying. He made this video to put into perspective the kinds of things he had been feeling and thinking about.

**Warning** There is some explicit material in here. Blood, some sexual content, and a baby being born. If that stuff sicks you out, don't watch, plain and simple.

Experimental


I'm excited to see whatever he puts out next.

-Courtney Kaz.

No comments: