Thursday, April 30, 2009

Apologies.

I just wanted to make a post real quick to apologize for the intense lack of posting around here as of late. I have been super busy with school and life and other things, so I haven't had a ton of time to dedicate to this blog (unfortunately.) I only have TWENTY-ONE school days left until I graduate from high school. After that, good things can start to happen.

I am moving to Chicago at the end of August, so I will be surrounded by things and people to write about. Also, I plan on being more 'free' this summer, so there will also be some stuff coming up from that. For now, keep anticipating Favorite Song Friday, as well as some band recommendations here and there. You only have to deal with the monotony for four more weeks, I promise!

For now, if you want to read what I've been doing day-to-day, you can read my new personal blog HERE.

Have a good one!

-Courtney Kaz

1 comment:

-Evan said...

Thanks katie,
see you at another show soon!!