Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
Granted this isn't any new or 'obscure' song, I think it is one of the best. I had forgotten how good Death Cab for Cutie's Plans album is, and immediately this song grips itself right into my core. This song starts out with the moderate tempo, and builds up to something that is filled with clarity, and melodies that are so easily ingrained into my mind that 'bada ba da da da' is the only thing coming out of my mouth when I am not engaged in further conversations. Which almost makes me sound crazy, but in my personal opinion, this is definitely one of Death Cab's finest songs. I don't even need to go into how brilliant the lyrics are, because anyone who knows Death Cab, knows that Ben Gibbard is a force not to be reckoned with.
Sorry for all the junk that is attached to the music player. If anyone knows of any good and minimal flash players that I can use for this kind of thing, PLEASE let me know. I'm trying to stray away from posting a billion youtube videos.
Have a good day.
-Courtney Kaz.
No comments:
Post a Comment