Sunday, October 7, 2007

CONTACT

I've been getting in contact with some more clothing lines and bands, and I'm waiting for some interviews to be messaged back to me. I think that some of you will be very pleased with someone I have lined up for an interview. Scratch that, everyone I have interviewed and will interview, you will love. They've all found a way to perfect their craft, and are able to produce the best item possible.

I'm always looking for more people to interview. I've got this same information on my profile here, but I don't know if people actually look at it. So here's what I'm working with:

e-mail : static_butterfly_kisses@hotmail.com
aim : court vs squid
myspace : myspace.com/xxxcourt

If you know a band, clothing company, or author that you think I should interview, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. It helps me reach out to you readers by getting in touch with bands and people that you like. Or, I'm always up to talk if you want to talk.

Have a nice day, guys. Keep in touch. I might have something posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two bands and a clothing company who I'm sure would love to be interviewed, and are definitely worth interviewing, all from New Zealand:

http://myspace.com/thiscitysunrise (band)
http://myspace.com/xtriggerxtheoryx (band)
http://myspace.com/lovebeforeglory
(clothing)

Morgan