This is the place that I have turned to to express my views on the media. I am not a professional journalist, nor do I have any experience in the field other than a few years of a high school class and a summer course in entertainment writing (though I did get the best all around entertainment writing award).
As my high school career is coming closer to an end (i'm a junior), I've been exercising every possible career choice. Psychology? Maybe. But other than that, there's nothing more that I would like to do than journalism. What do I do since current events can be boring, and I am way too lazy to read through stacks of articles and information to create an informative article? I write about things that I like. Music. Movies. Books. I'm a media nerd, and I'm always reaching out to get into new things.
So here it will be. Reviews. Band information. Possibly even interviews if I can get my hands on a band long enough to talk to them. Or they can take the time to answer some questions.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment