I just wanted to let you all know that I changed the comment setting so ANYONE can comment. Even those of you who were too lazy to get a google account and whatnot.
I expect to see tons of comments on the posts now! give me feedback on how you feel about the featured band or designer, or suggest things of your own!
have fun.
1 comment:
For one, I totally saw The Teeth. I had thought they sounded familiar, and I'm assuming it was on your site I read about them. Since I totally replied to that post anyway. I think I might do a full review of The Teeth for your site. Plus, I picked up both their CDs, and if you want them I can AIM them to you.
Also, you should check out The Orange Opera. They are buddies with The Teeth and I think they sound really refreshing. I'm going to listen some more, but I tell you I'm really digging We Were Laughing.
http://www.myspace.com/theorangeopera
Post a Comment