Blink is back!!I am so stoked on this. I was and still am a pretty huge Blink 182 fan, and I have been waiting for them to regroup ever since they went on their 'indefinite hiatus.' I'm banking on them doing Warped Tour this summer, what do you guys think?
Also, I just have to say that I hope the new album that they are creating is better than their last one. I wasn't too fond of that record, and kind of miss when they were just stupid assholes in the 90's.
In other news, Radiohead was fucking awesome at the Grammy's. In my opinion, best performance of the night. M.I.A was super pregnant, and the entire time I was wondering if all that would be damaging to the baby, or if her water would break on stage. Adele beat out the Jonas Brothers for Best New Artist, which is pretty amazing. I'm hoping that Coldplay and Jay-Z do a remix album together. Seeing Dave Grohl behind drums again was great.
Twas a good night at the Grammy's. Good night, all.
-Courtney Kaz.
Oh, and stop being so shy, everyone! I'd like to start seeing some comments in here. I want to know what all of you think. At the bottom of each post, there is a little link to click on to comment. You don't even have to be a member of blogger or anything. :)
2 comments:
i hope to god blink plays at warped tour it will make it soo much better :D
-- rachel p.
ps. im diggin the pink you've got going on. <3
I'm so stoked for a new Blink-182 CD. That was probably the best thing about the Grammy's.
Post a Comment