THE SOMETIMES STORE - THE GOTH SALE from oh really on Vimeo.
I've mentioned my creative posse on here quite a few times. To explain, "creative posse" is the group of friends that we were encouraged to make during our orientation for Columbia College; a group of people who will inspire us and be there for us to bounce ideas off of each other and just be good friends. I've made some amazing friends here, ones who will already spend two or three hours in the Emergency Room with me over some stupid injury. Well, I have one of the best creative posse's around, and the above commercial is a burning example of the talent that runs in my group. My friend Caleb Dewitt is a freshman film major and an intern with The Sometimes Store. He created this commercial with the help of my friend Amanda for their GOTH SALE for Halloween. Love this commercial so much, he did an amazing job on it and I was clearly super impressed. This thing is scary as hell.
Have you guys been thinking about Halloween costumes? What're your ideas so far?
No comments:
Post a Comment